Spacious Boho Retreat - 10 Min to Downtown Spacious Boho Retreat - 12 Min to Downtown
Size –3 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms (2 full, 1 half) 3 Baths (2 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 5-7
☆ We are 8-year Superhosts and always striving for 5-star service!
☆ 1600 Sq Ft Home Close to Downtown Austin/Domain/UT/Q2 Stadium
☆ Fenced In Backyard w/ Picnic Table, Lounge Chairs, String Lights
☆ Fast Wifi (505 Mpbs)
☆ 9.5 Ft Ceilings
☆ 2.5 Bathrooms
☆ 50” HDTV w/ all streaming services
☆ Easy Self Check-In
☆ Clear Communication
☆ Sparkling Clean Home
☆ Custom, Digital Guidebook w/ Local Recommendations Upon Booking
This modern, new construction, single-family house offers new amenities, appliances and features. Stay in a peaceful and clean abode with the entire place to yourself - the perfect retreat after a day of exploring all that Austin has to offer! Check out our custom Guidebook for trip planning ideas or shoot us a message.
This home sits on a lot with another Airbnb (B Unit house) directly behind it. They are both detached single-family houses with their own areas/yards/privacy.
The downstairs area includes the primary bedroom suite, an open concept layout living room/kitchen, guest half bath, and a fenced backyard for outdoor hangouts. The second floor includes a second bedroom, bunk bed loft, hallway of mirrors, and W/D with complimentary detergent.
☆ 2 Queen beds with Memory Foam Mattresses (Sleeps 4)
☆ 1 Bunk Bed in LOFT w/ 2 Twin Memory Foam Mattresses (Sleeps 2)
☆ 1 Twin-Size Futon (Sleeps 1)
☆ 1 Pack-N-Play Crib
Note: Your booking impacts lives! We donate 3% of our Airbnb income to Community First Village, a 51-acre community in Austin, TX that provides affordable, permanent housing and support for the homeless.
Car rental or Uber/Lyft is recommended. The home's location provides amazing access to major highways for events and attractions!
► 15 min to Austin-Bergstrom Intl Airport
► 10 min to Downtown
► 10 min to The Domain
► 7 min to UT Campus
► 15 min to SXSW/ACL
► 25 min to F1 @ Circuit of Americas
► 10 min to Q2 Stadium
(All times not including major traffic)
There is plenty of parking with 2 driveway spots (1 of which has a covered carport), plus free street parking.
Our goal is to make sure you have an incredible trip. We are available to communicate with any questions you have!
The home is in a *multi-cultural, growing, and transitioning neighborhood* with a few new construction homes (this Airbnb) mixed in with a majority of older Austin homes. Please note: a *transitioning and gentrifying area is not for everyone,* however, it does offer this new construction home and incredible access to three majors highways. Enjoy convenience to get straight to Downtown/SXSW/ACL (10-15 min), shopping at The Domain (10 min), UT campus (7 min), Mueller Lake Park (7 min), Q2 Stadium (10 min) and the Austin-Bergstrom International airport (15 min)!
Car or Uber/Lyft recommended. The carport/driveway can fit 2 cars and there is free street parking as well. The home's location you can get to most major entertainment within 10-15 minutes!
► Is luggage drop-off allowed for early arrivals or late departures?
- Yes! Luggage can be dropped off one hour before check-in (3:00pm) and left one hour after check-out (12:00pm). Please be sure to leave it just inside the house by the front door and be completely checked-out with your luggage by 12:00pm (any later will result in a $50/hr fee).
► Early check-in?
- Unfortunately, our home is in high demand! Our cleaning team needs adequate time to clean and prepare the house for y'all so we will not be able to accommodate an early check-in. You may drop off your luggage just inside the front door as early as 2pm while the cleaners are there. That way, you can get a head start on exploring the city. We hope this helps :)
► Late check-out?
- Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate late check-outs. Our cleaning team needs the time to clean and prepare the house for the next guests. You may leave your luggage at the Airbnb until 12pm at the latest (any later will result in a $50/hr fee). We hope this helps!
► Is the neighborhood walkable?
- This is a gentrifying neighborhood and does not have many sidewalks. We recommend popping over to Mueller Lake Park for a beautiful trails, shopping, and restaurants nearby.
► Are there coffee shops or restaurants nearby?
- Yes! Cenote is a 2 min drive with great coffee and food options. We also highly recommend Hank's for brunch and coffee! Both offer WiFi for working remote.
► Can I book on behalf of a friend, family member or co-worker?
- While we would love to host whoever you are booking for, we do need them to book for themselves with their own Airbnb account. You can potentially earn travel credit by referring someone to book their first reservation with Airbnb. Go to Account Settings and click on "Invite Friends" for more details.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 45 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 45 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
3 Bathrooms (2 full, 1 half)
3 Baths (2 full, 1 half)